Bottoms up! We put the latest English sparkling wines to the test
1. The Sharpham 2014 Sparkling Pink Brut is refreshing with a citrus aftertaste. WE LOVE: Its subtle sweetness. BEST FOR: Accompanying a delicious crab dish.
2. This Nyetimber Classic Cuvee has toasty and spicy aromas. WE LOVE: The light and fruity notes. BEST FOR: Enjoying with a smoked salmon festive starter.
3. This Camel Valley 2014 ‘Cornwall’ Brut has won three awards. WE LOVE: The subtle taste of honey. BEST FOR: Family celebrations.
4. The Breaky Bottom 2010 Seyval Blanc won a gold medal in the International Wine Challenge 2014. WE LOVE: Its balanced flavour. BEST FOR: A Christmas dinner.
5. This Pebblebed Brut is made from grapes grown in a Devon vineyard. WE LOVE: The rustic packaging. BEST FOR: A special festive lunch.