Coastal interiors writer CAROL BURNS picks her top 12 fabulous pieces to give your home that creatively coastal feeling.
1. Stunning eco-wallpaper in Seascape Moonlight by Abigail Edwards made from 99 per cent renewable materials. abigailedwards.com
2. Forget those spots and try something more stylish like these Inky Glass Bertie Bathroom Lights. glowlighting.co.uk
3. This Octopus Tea Towel is adorable and very nautical! folksy.com
4. Get that yachtie feel with this Cowes mural ink wallpaper. xvstripes.com
5. Sustainable sleep is easier with duvets and pillows by Ava Innes. avainnes.com
6. Relax in comfort with this Porthallow three-seater sofa set in acacia. idyllhome.co.uk
7. Cheers to this Rattan Tiki bar from vonhaus.com.
8. Shelter in style under this Renson louvered canopy by gardenhousedesign.co.uk.
9. Spas out on this spiral water feature from ivylinegb.co.uk.
10. Lean back and enjoy the look of this Domkapa Bondi chaise longue from sweetpeaandwillow.com.
11. Spread a little cheer with this eco braid rug in navy and white from braided-rug.co.uk.
12. Snuggle under this blue herringbone wool throw from countrymouse.co.uk.