We’ve teamed up with a collection of superb hotels to offer fabulous prize stays at some super spots.
From castles brimming with northern charm to seafront lodges sitting along the southern coast, you’ll find a collection of the finest independent hotels dotted all over the British Isles thanks to Pride of Britain, which has carefully curated the most luxurious rooms, the finest restaurants and the most decadent spas.
Think of PoB Hotels as the key and each one of the hotels as a door to new experiences. Each completely unique. Each hand-picked. Each the Pride of Britain.
The Atlantic, Jersey
The Atlantic Hotel is one of Jersey’s finest luxury hotels, combining breath-taking ocean views, tranquil surroundings and outstanding service. The timeless elegance of this exclusive, privately owned hotel allows guests to indulge in a sense of luxury that is unaffected by time, share in delightful experiences and create unforgettable memories.
Ocean, the award-winning 4 AA Rosette restaurant, showcases modern British cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal produce, much of which is sourced from Jersey’s fields and shores.
- Overnight stay in a Golf View bedroom.
- Three-course dinner in the Ocean Restaurant – a choice of à la carte or market menu.
- Use of the Palm Club wellness facilities.
- Full English breakfast the following morning.
Formerly a Northern Lighthouse Board tender, transporting supplies and lighthouse keepers to some of Scotland’s most remote locations, Fingal is now Edinburgh’s number one hotel, according to TripAdvisor.
Just two miles from the city centre at the historic Port of Leith, step aboard to discover the style and glamour of a superyacht with an old-world elegance that’s truly unique. Named after Stevenson Lighthouses, 22 beautiful cabins feature elegant curves and contours reflecting Fingal’s seafaring past, complete with nautical touches.
Indulge in the finest of British traditions with a five-course afternoon tea of sweet and savoury delicacies, mouth-watering sandwiches and freshly baked buttermilk scones. Awarded 2-star AA Rosettes, dine under the shimmering ceiling of The Lighthouse Restaurant and Bar with simply sensational dishes bursting with flavour, created using only the best seasonal ingredients.
Watch the vibrant Leith Docks transform from bold daylight into soft, dusky tones through the floor-to-ceiling windows with a spectacular cocktail in hand, enjoying time away from the everyday, a sanctuary by the sea.
- One night’s accommodation for two in a Classic Cabin.
- Dinner to the value of £50 per person in the Lighthouse Restaurant on board Fingal.
- Scottish breakfast the next morning.
- A beautiful lap blanket, as seen in each cabin, to take home. (Handwoven by Edinburgh weaver, Araminta Campbell, the tartan was specially commissioned for Fingal with the rich colours telling this ship’s story from land to sea in the heather of the islands visited and the yellow representing the lighthouse’s guiding beam of light).
Bodysgallen Hall, Wales
Secluded in over 200 acres of parkland two miles to the south of Llandudno with spectacular views of Snowdonia and Conwy Castle, listed Bodysgallen Hall provides all that is best in country house hospitality.
Beautiful gardens include a rare 17th century parterre of box hedges filled with sweet-scented herbs, a walled rose garden and several follies. Find luxury, comfort and a romantic historic setting at this National Trust-owned hotel, Grade I-listed 17th century hall.
- One night’s accommodation for two people in a Superior Room.
- Three-course dinner for two people in the Main Hall dining room.
- 50-minute spa treatment per person.
- Welsh breakfast the next morning for two.
The Relais Henley, England
Where the River Thames meets the historic market town of Henley discover the perfect waterside retreat, a 16th-century coaching inn now reimagined for a life well lived today.
Stay, play, work, explore and enjoy the easy familiarity of spending time in one of the 40 individually designed rooms at The Relais Henley, inspired by the liveliness of the river as it flows through the surrounding English countryside.
At The Relais Henley, there’s a place for eating and drinking to suit every mood and moment. Our menus are designed by the world-renowned restaurateur Mosimann’s London, using the best of locally-grown produce.
- Champagne afternoon tea for two.
- Three-course dinner in the Clipper Restaurant.
- Complimentary bottle of wine.
- Overnight accommodation in a Riverside Studio.
- Full English and continental breakfast the following morning
HOW TO ENTER
Please answer this question by March 23, 2023:
In which Scottish city was renowned lighthouse designer Robert Stevenson born?
PRIDE OF BRITAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Valid until March 31, 2024; excludes Christmas, New Year and Valentine’s.