This month Coast has teamed up with England’s Coast and West Bay House to offer a luxury self-catering getaway for nine guests in Kent.
England’s Coast is the clever tool that showcases the whole of England’s spectacular coastline. Holidaymakers can browse 2,000 coastal businesses including accommodation, restaurants, activities and attractions, to research a day trip or longer break, build an itinerary and book directly. Website users can research the very best that the coastline has to offer – from beautiful beaches, top venues for seafood and historic landmarks, to under-the-radar coastal towns, wildlife hotspots, superb cycling trails and coastal walks.
West Bay House, designed in the Queen Anne Revival style, is situated above the golden sands of Blue Flag-accredited West Bay in the charming coastal village of Westgate on the Isle of Thanet. Here you can experience an opulent and relaxing break, with stunning coastal views, amazing sunsets and quaint, independent shops.
The house is located between Birchington and Margate, both an enjoyable promenade stroll, or bike ride away along the Viking Coastal Trail. Visit the latest exhibition at Turner Contemporary, explore Margate’s Old Town, pop to timeless Broadstairs with its links to Charles Dickens and enjoy a famous Morellis ice cream in their 1950s parlour. Alternatively, stroll along the waterfront in Ramsgate and admire the yachts in the UK’s only Royal Harbour from a cosy café – very cosmopolitan.
One lucky reader will win a weekend stay for nine people at West Bay House, a vast and opulent home offering the perfect getaway for groups and large families. Lovingly restored with a luxury design to match the magnificent architecture, guests can make the most of nine ensuite bedrooms, living room, media room, library, kitchen, dining room and large private garden.
For more on West Bay House visit westbayhouse.co.uk. Follow on Instagram at @westbay_house
HOW TO ENTER
Please answer this question by January 26th, 2023:
Which famous author is well known for his links to Broadstairs:
- Michael Morpurgo
- Roald Dahl
- Charles Dickens
WEST BAY HOUSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your stay must be booked between June 1 and July 14, 2023, or between September 1 and October 20, 2023.
- Excludes any school or bank holidays.
- Prize is based on up to a maximum of nine guests who will have exclusive use of the house.
- A list of guests staying must be given in advance of the stay. No one else will be permitted to stay. Any amendments to the guest list must be authorised in advance.
- Each guest must pay a £100 damage deposit in advance of their stay. This will be returned after check out subject to their being no damage.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, over the age of 18 years of age.
- Only one entry per household will be allowed to enter the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by the promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is one West Bay House break up to the value of £2,500 (including VAT). The stay is subject to availability and does not include any extras. Winners must be over 18.
- West Bay House will not be responsible for any extra transport or accommodation costs incurred in the acceptance or fulfilment of the prize.